Thursday, March 20, 2008

Missing In Action

I know there has not been many post or updates lately and perhaps my excuses can justify a little.
I was busy working on a painting for the last few weeks that was showcased at a St. Patrick's Green Contest at City Tavern last weekend. I wasn't there for the event, but I found out my piece won the contest. More on that later...

School has been requiring more time out of my hands since mid-terms are coming along. There has been a load of homework too from Trig. and I really don't know what's the deal with my professor but he's picky about the homework layout???

Anyways, excuse my absence in this blog for the past week. I'll be posting later about a few projects that me (or/and Support The Hustle) will be involved in like: Deep Ellum Arts Festival (feat. Sour Grapes, Ghetto Palettes, and guest artists), BBoy City down in ATX later in April, the 'Concept' art show at the F6 Gallery next weekend, shirts, street art, and more Live Art events.

Javi.

No comments: